New Cougar Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
L

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi people.

You may be interested to know that I am holding an endurance driving event in the UK in June 2004 with £15,000 prize money at stake.

If you would like more information or wish to take part in Fireball 2004, please visit the official site @

http://www.fireball2004.com

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Looks good, I got invited to a similar thing last year called Canonball 2000 or something ... cost too much money for the amount of miles as it was all over europe

B

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
For those that haven't checked out the website, I'll summerise. Start at the NEC, hit 10 checkpoints in city's across the UK (picking up validation at each) covering around 1500 miles in 24 hours (average speed of 62.5 mph). £300.00 to enter, up to 150 motors taking part from all catagories. These types of events are not about speed, emphasis more on route planning and knowing where you can get fuel - at any time. List of checkpoints made available 2 weeks prior to the event, minimum of two insured drivers in each car. I am so tempted but you just know that there will be some kid and his mate in an XR3i that will drive like nutter ba*%$rds, miss every camera and police checkpoint (oh yes they will get wind of it!) and walk away with the first prize of £15,000.00. Can dream I suppose;)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts