New Cougar Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here it is.... I think it turned out fairly well, and it definitely has a performance sound.. What do ya think?

G

·
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Looks really sweet man. IMHO I would paint the PVC pipe black as well just to complete the custom affect....

G

·
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I considered painting the PVC, but then again the white pipe goes with the Vibrant White of the Coug.. However, I guess if anyone else considered doing this, then they could paint it whatever color they wanted.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
hows performance? when i did mine similar to that, i got quite a bit of gain, but along with the 2 mods i did with it, gas mileage went down it seems. unless it can take a car sometime to adjust to new mods?

G

·
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
All in all, I'd say performance is up! Throttle Response is better for sure and low-down torque is up too.. Most of all... The sound is addictive!! True sports car sound!! I've gotta learn to keep my foot out of it before I get pulled.. Probably not a big gain of course, but for around $160 it is worth it.. I'm sure the price would've been lower if I could have found the adapter plate for cheaper ($109), but you get what you pay for and Mirko racing did a really nice job (Except for their customer service). The PVC pipe and the Rubber sleeve ran about $7.00 or so, and the K&N was $42.00. If you have any questions hit me up.

VtecKiller

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.