New Cougar Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
2,274 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
heh, pardon my rant but im quite pissed atm. if ya havent noticed from my previous posts i have been searching to buy a new tiburon, well i worked out all the details for the buy monday afternoon but wanted to sleep on it before i forked over a lil over 18k on a new car. the salesman was off tuesday so we chose today to finish the transaction. the original deal was for me to be financed for 72 months with a simple loan(so i can pay off early w/out a penalty) at 8.5% interest and a 90 day deferred first payment(so i could get my other loans taken care of) i went in today, and the mother EFFERS would only give me 9.5% and a 45 day deferred payment, so needless to say, i said f*ck it and am now having to look for a new car elsewhere, so if anyone knows of a 6speed silver or black tibby at their local dealership, please let me know as im quite frustrated and disappointed i dont have my damn tibby!!! thanks and sorry again for the rant

·
Registered
248 Posts

·
Registered
2,274 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Originally posted by: ZUM
I dont think you actually are going to by a tibbyyyyyyy.:rolleyes:
stacy, you need to back the f*ck off

Originally posted by: 2kBlackCatGurl
go elsewhere 4 the loan....there's plenty of banks, etc.
im less likely to get approved and get the deferred payment from a bank because im only 20 and havent had 5 or more years of established credit. Dealers will, however, push harder for that because they really want the sale so i can get a bit more thru them.

·
Registered
2,274 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Originally posted by: 2kBlackCatGurl
have a parent co-sign r something...
dont want a parent to co-sign. they tend to ***** and moan if i ask em to do anything. looks like imma have to look harder and try and find a used one with the options i want and get it :'(

·
Registered
2,277 Posts
Did you get the original offer in writing? If so, they HAVE to honor that. If not, piss and moan and tell them you won't buy unless you get the offer the original salesperson made.

·
Registered
2,274 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Originally posted by: EdgeCat
Did you get the original offer in writing? If so, they HAVE to honor that. If not, piss and moan and tell them you won't buy unless you get the offer the original salesperson made.
the prob was it was a financial offer, not a price on the car, and they claimed the original bank that said they would changed their mind, or some bullshit like that

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.