New Cougar Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,608 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Signed papers tonight on a 2005 Mazda6 Steel Grey, Grey leather, every option except atx :).. very very excited... anyone else on here drive one and have any feedback?

·
Buyer Beware
6,575 Posts
so like where are the pics?

·
Registered
4,470 Posts
It was that car or the Altima 3.5L SE we chose the SE because it had more space and HP for the a little less
in price.

But I like the looks of the Mazda over the Nissan.

·
Registered
7,247 Posts
I've always liked the Mazda6's styling, its a very sleek, sporty look. Is the Mazdaspeed6 out yet (the 280hp, turbo'd AWD version)? I've been hearing about that for a couple years now, but haven't seen it out yet. :shrug:

·
Registered
1,608 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Speed6 is coming out soon, but i have been reading some not so great things about the AWD and the Over MSRP price..

Pics friday hopefully..

Looked at the Altima, a lil to big and less sporty, even with less power the 6 really gets up and goes...

BTW.... the guys on Mazda6Club swear by something called a CD-E intake, showing full dyno putout of 20+ hp and 20+ tq...

Some of you guys should look into it...

·
Registered
402 Posts
The other half's car is an 04 Mazda 6 4 door with the 4 banger with manual. Same suspension though, you will love this car. AS good a ride as many 30k cars. will outhandle most anything. I have heard the v6 is awesome. I'm happy and we only have the 4 without leather or sunroof.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.