New Cougar Forum banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
191 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well, fellow NECOers, this is the personally long-awaited culmination of almost a year's worth of peicing together my body kit. It is the Aerogear Hybryd 2 front bumper, Roush sides, and a '99 rear bumper conversion to suit the Roush rear skirt. I finally got clear side markers. And, no, the exhaust tips are not from a 'Vette ;) . Thanks for looking and enjoy the pics!

I still need to get back to my body shop to get them to blend in the rear bumper... Grabber Green is hard to match anyways (good 'ol Ford tricoat) but for not having the car when they painted the rear the color matches pretty well and isn't noticable from certain angles. Thanks again for looking!

Special thanks to: Jimmy (mercurycougar) who helped take some of these killer photos!

Attachments

·
Registered
2,637 Posts
looks good! great pics! lol

·
Registered
305 Posts
THIEF!!!! No I'm just kidding. That is exactly what mines going to look like (minus the 4 tips). I have the roush rear already on and next spring I will be putting on the buddy club 2 front and roush sides. Looks good:thumbsup:

·
Registered
191 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Originally posted by: ND4SPD

HAWT!!!!!!!!!!!!!
agreed... that's my favorite too! in fact... it's my current desktop background! That pic is definitely the money-shot of the bunch.

Thanks for all the compliments, guys!

·
Registered
165 Posts
Wow Joel, that turned out GREAT...those tips were definitely a nice addition to that ride down to the shop. I'm glad you went with them out to the sides now that I look back at it...

Our cars are gonna look almost identical by the time i'm done with it...since i already have the Roush sides on there, i'm looking to get a Roush rear sometime before Christmas, Tail light and headlight covers, and a new Buddy Club 2 front end...in case you didn't see already...

yep, some chick in a truck decided to back up REALLY fast, and use my car as wheel ramps...

Heh, sorry Jfish43...looks like you and I have the same taste...well, when my car isn't demolished.

Anything else planned Joel? You know, like selling it to me? Eh, eh? I'd love that Zetec for my future commute...

EDIT: heh, i forgot to mention...EVERY single kid in my school that sees my Cougar, ALWAYS brings up something about "that really cool green one, with the headlight things" lol...your car is well loved around this community...

1 - 20 of 27 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.