New Cougar Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
3,404 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Our 03 Mazda 6 has 408K miles on it and has been in need of replacing for some time now. Monday we finally bought what will be its replacement, a big cat. While we are keeping the Mazda for now, since the VR4 is down, it will have to go come April since it wont pass emissions due to needing a new cat as well as some other things like a timing chain.

It's a 2017 Jaguar XE 20d prestige awd in cesium blue metallic with just over 28k miles on it. Its nearly fully loaded with the heated front and rear seats, cooled front seats, HUD, bi-xenon headlights, etc. I believe the only features its missing are the large 10" infotainment system and the full digital dash. The heated steering wheel is going to come in real handy during the cold winter mornings here in Colorado.

·
Administrator
24,394 Posts
Pretty!

·
3,404 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Took the new Jag on our vacation this past week into the mountains. The low end torque is so nice to have, it cruises on the highway effortlessly, even going up the mountain passes to over 10,000ft elevation. The handling is super sharp and well balanced, but the ride isnt harsh and it doesnt crash over bumps. Ended up driving over 620 miles on the week and did it all on a single tank of diesel, cost to fill up was ~$27 when we got back. :)

·
Administrator
15,469 Posts
Oh nice, I didn't realized it was a diesel. Some friends of mine just got a diesel Range Rover and love it.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts