New Cougar Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
4,409 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Thats right, finally after help from a good friend along the way, Lexani Rims Inc is sponsoring my 99 Cougar! They offer 2 types of sponsorships. I got neither but instead something in the middle. A little special agreement. As soon as I hit the magazines this fall, I will be getting alot of exposure from Lexani as well as nice swapping of rims!

Anyone interested in Lexani Rims. Right now they only offer a 45mm Offset for all 18's. In order to work on our cars without rubbing, you will need a 42mm offset. What that means is you will need a 3mm Spacer. Thanks to RockfordCougar, jjennings and StreetConcepts I decided against the spacer. After talks with the guy who gave me the sponsorship, he did state that Lexani is moving to 42mm Offsets standard as early as next rim season. Right now if you want rims, they only offer 17x7.5 that will fit our car, unless you choose to risk the 3mm spacer.

The Wheel I Will Be Riding Lexani Iris

Lexani Krystal

Lexani Synergy

Lexani Roma

Lexani Isolator

Lexani Solar

Lexani Amethist

G

·
I wouldn't put those on my car, but they should definately catch the eye!
James, are you going with the 17s or are you just going to put the 18s on for show?

·
Registered
168 Posts
Wow, BLING, BLING! Great deal dude! I hope you get more! I'll pass on those Lexani's though, I'm not much for chrome wheels

G

·
those iris' are going to be a b*tch to clean....
do do do, scrub scrub OWW!
polish polish polish AHH MY WRIST, THE SPIKES! AHH

·
Registered
2,159 Posts
They'll be a ***** to steal too

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.