New Cougar Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
yea she had originally wanted another neon but was sad when i had told her that they dont make them any longer...but she said she wanted a 4-door midsize car and after checking out the fusion,accord,camry,impala,malibu,and i was even trying to talk her into getting a used wrx, which she said she didnt want:(,we finally ended up back where she had got her neon a few years ago and saw the avenger and it was a good price for an 08' and she loved it so we got it.

·
Registered
7,247 Posts
This was unveiled at SEMA this year. Tell me this is not just badass looking.

·
Registered
775 Posts
i still dont like it that well. Ive been a big fan of dodge for years. I just wish theyd get rid of the boxy look. The Avenger was all curves before they got rid of it. Plus, Im not a big fan of the Charger being a 4-door muscle car with an Automatic Tranny. Thank GOD they are releasing the Challenger this year, and the Cuda looks killer too! http://blog.cardomain.com/blog/2007/10/new-cuda.html

·
Registered
4,189 Posts
Dollar for dollar, the new avenger offers a lot of nice things. It's still plasticky on the inside and out, but that's an issue the entire Chrysler company needs to fix. But all in all it's a solid vehicle.

My only problem with the Avenger, is the lack of room in the driver seat for the bigger people of the world (i.e. taller and/or wider), but that being said, the Charger/300/Magnum group of cars works just fine.

The new Challenger is a very cool car. a 6spd manual is available on the R/T model, which is the 5.7L HEMI. The SRT-8 with the 6.1L HEMI is auto only. ANd there is supposed to be a V6 SXT type trim released also. Just in case you care...

·
So its begun.....
16,840 Posts
1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.