New Cougar Forum banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
2,619 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok, so I'm planning just a LITTLE bit ahead. Sue me.

Anyway, who's up for a combined caravan with the members from FL and COOGA? Dragon Run included?

·
Registered
1,118 Posts
I'm in, minus the dragon! :wave:

edit: well, okay, maybe part of it, meet you in TN or KY if its in Indy this year ;)

·
Registered
2,619 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
You will be hearing from my lawyer:rofl:

At least wait until we have a location..........and the dragon is a no. Cops FTL.....
Cherohala is still good! Either way, I'm sure we can weasle in a run through some mountain roads on the way.

And I think its a safe bet to say it will be somewhere in the middle of the country, so it never hurts to lay out a preliminary plan. Plus, if we're going to coordinate with 2 other chapters, we should get that groundwork down ASAP.

·
Registered
1,118 Posts
Plus, if we're going to coordinate with 2 other chapters, we should get that groundwork down ASAP.
We should probably wait until they pick the time and place first though :rofl:

:cover:

;)

·
Registered
1,118 Posts
I spoke too soon. I'm still going to fest (booked today), but not caravaning :( Sorry!

·
Registered
352 Posts
I just replied to your email...

And I can split a room...

And I will definately make a caravan...even if that means that I have to drive to Florida by myself...

Fest is like a pilgrimage to Mecca...how can I miss that??

·
Registered
2,619 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Sure man. I'm a cheap bastard. What day are you planning on arriving in IN?

I'll probably be caravanning up from FL with a few of the Cougars down there, so we'd all be able to meet up on the way over.

·
Ur one.....
6,752 Posts
Sure man. I'm a cheap bastard. What day are you planning on arriving in IN?

I'll probably be caravanning up from FL with a few of the Cougars down there, so we'd all be able to meet up on the way over.

Ok, well Wade just pm'd me and said I could room with him. I'm probably heading up early, early thurs morning since that's when he's going. Not sure, I may go Wed, start drinkin, and sleep in the parking lot with whoever else is there:rofl:

1 - 20 of 27 Posts