New Cougar Forum banner
1 - 20 of 35 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
are you sure?? I just typed in the name, and it showed...

can you guys see?? please let me know...I really want to share these with you guys...

G

·
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
my bad, it showed, so yur gonna have to change your name to YellowDragon now, looks nice.......do you have dual exhaust? couldnt tell from angles of pics.............

G

·
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Can you say "Cop Magnet?".
Looks like you're ready to hit the track.
I really like the wheels with the color.

·
T3/T4 60-1
8,015 Posts
very nice very sharp.....

·
Administrator
11,733 Posts
I just wanted to say it again, looks gorgeous. I really do hate that style body kit, but that color yellow and what looks like an incredible install job I love it. And the tires are a great match, seriously, this car should be a poster.

and the trunk does look off.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
doesn't look too low?? I can't even go down to my apartment's garage, I haven't been living there since I got the car. No, I didn't fix it...its fine for normal driving, I think I'll keep it like this...cuz it looks too damn sweet...thnx for the input Chroma

·
Registered
3,751 Posts
what does it look like in the door jams, under hood and hatch? that was one thing that worried me about changing the color. my car is getting sprayed @ 1:00 tomorrow afternoon

i wanted to do the turbonium color from vw that they use on the beetle.. the greenish yellow
the reason i did not do that color was b/c of the worry that it will not look right in all the detail areas.. for that reason i went with the silver frost with a twist

looks great by the way.. love the wheels with that paint.. i would add the ww commando spoiler for a finishing touch.. would match the style of the car perfect with that body kit

G

·
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
How much did you drop the car? I really like the ride hieght. BTW, awesome car!

1 - 20 of 35 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.