New Cougar Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, Some of us contour guys are having a meetup on Douglasville, GA.
Bgrogan01 started the thread and I am just passing the word on to our fellow car guys if anyone was interested. If you are down to go to the Atlanta Area and would like to meet with us, it will be around 3:00 PM Georgia time. I will try to keep everyone posted for more info. I would really like to see a couple of nice cougars there too. It will be on February 27th.
Thanks.

·
Registered
3,030 Posts
I'd be down for coming to join up with you all but I already have a load of things to do on the 27th. I hope it all goes well.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
These are some of the details for the meetup.

Date: February 27th, 2010 - Saturday
Time: 03:00 PM

If you cannot make it, but know someone who might be interested, pass on the word, we are getting people of all SouthEast Ceg'ers and hopefully we can get more of the SVT Focus, Cougars, Mondeos, and many more to come.

·
Registered
6,114 Posts
hope your able to drive red up to the meet christian. that would be awesome. hows the build

·
Registered
3,030 Posts
Nope can't get her up there yet. I have had absolutely zero time to work on it recently. However, the first two weekends in March will be VERY productive on that scape and then she goes into a local tuner. I'm excited :biggrin:

·
Registered
6,114 Posts
WOOT woot ...that friggin rocks. make a meet out of it lol...and TAKE FRiggin PICKS

1 - 8 of 8 Posts