New Cougar Forum banner

1 - 20 of 71 Posts

·
Rockin' Mom-mobile
8,010 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
February 14th is the "Official Anniversary" of Hoosier NECO! I think we would have problems setting up a meeting that day with all the love birds out there, but I am interested in hearing ideas!

We could do a lunch get together or have something the weekend before or after.

Let me know who all is interested!

·
Registered
1,240 Posts
i'm good for whatever, as long as I know early enough in advance to get the day off.

·
Registered
146 Posts
Feb 23 is my birthday! so yes i'm down for late feb.

JD :biggrin:

·
Rockin' Mom-mobile
8,010 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
So do we want to plan something for the 27th then?

·
Rockin' Mom-mobile
8,010 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
oops that's the day I was meaning tho. sorry. :(

S

·
0 Posts
i have a few ideas what we could do. we could go paintballing maybe , or race go karts indoors (metallicas idea), or just have lunch some where

·
Registered
1,240 Posts
So is the meet a go? and what is the final decision on what day. I should be able to still get the day off...so I should be there.

·
Rockin' Mom-mobile
8,010 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
The best guess right now is that it will be Feb 28th for go karting, but not a lot of people are speaking up what they want to do.

Go-karting?
or
Paint balling?

·
Registered
1,735 Posts
Go karts!! Paintballs inflict pain. Then again it will probably be cold outside.

·
Registered
1,240 Posts
I think you'll be good as long as you have a license. I know I rode the indoor carts a couple times when I was under 18, but we also knew the people that owned it. But I think you'll be fine.

edit: inability to type a coherent sentence!!!

·
Registered
1,240 Posts
Mary any new info on this? Is it still going on? I want to make sure I don't take the day off if we aren't going to do anything.

1 - 20 of 71 Posts