New Cougar Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
3,926 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
'it's 1 am and people are trying to have sex up here!' - When a man loves a woman, the commercial(all i've seen lol)
'move your busted ass vehicle out the way, this is the LAPD - WE GOT GUNS N ****' - blue streak
'like a mustang redlining every single gear' - Live (Deep Enough)
'sometimes you gotta feed some speed to your ride, know what i'm saying' - Blue streak
'what the problem is' - Big Momma's House
'wrong information always shown by the media,
negative images i the main criteria,
infecting the young minds faster then bactearia.
kids wanna act like what they see in the cinema.

whatever happened to the values of humanity,
whatever happened to the fairness and eqaulity' black eyed peas (Where is the love)
'how can six dicks be pussies' - 8 Mile
'i like big butts and i cannot lie' - Sir Mix Alot(Baby got Back)
'You know those mornings where you wake up next to the ugliest thing you've seen after a drinking night? 'yeah' that's Coyote Ugly' - Coyote Ugly
'have you seen my baseball' - Something About Mary
'it's not how you stand by your car, it's how you race your car' - FnF
'NOW THAT'S HOW YOUR SUPPOSED TO DRIVE, FROM NOW ON, THAT'S HOW YOU DRIVE!' - Bad Boys

oh shiz, i gotta write some e-mails now, important ones, so i'll finsih my list later, add your own :)

·
Registered
3,926 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
good ones!!!!

'when in fear no need for beer,
just drop a gear and dissapear' - me ( i got a drop a gear and dissapear elsewhere, used to be my license plate cover lol, cops liked that one )
'that sounds impossible. no, sounds fun to me' - Charlie's Angels
'how'd you get the bean over the frank' - Something About Mary
'i don't have the power to do it sir' - Ace Ventura
'let me tell you something, i'm a bad father!' - Liar Liar
'i wish that i knew what it was like a when i was younger,
i wish that i knew what it was like a when i was stronger.
i wish that i knew what i know now a when i was younger,
i wish that i knew wha ti know now a when i was strong' - Rod Stewart (Ohh La La)
'life is a highway, i wanna ride it all night long.
if your going my way, i wanna drive it all night long' - Tom Petty (Life is A Highway)
'you ever start thinking that sometime you gotta stop trying to live up here and start living down here' - 8 Mile
'you remind me of a strip club, everytime i come around i just gotta get my d1ck sucked' - DMX (Party(Up In here))

·
Registered
713 Posts
"you and me baby ain't nothin' but mammals so let's do it like they do on the Discovery Channel"
"I love the way you look at me, I love the way you smack my @$$, I love the dirty things you do, I have control of you"
"I'd eat you alive"
"I wanna fawk you like an animal, I wanna feel you from the inside"
"Wouldn't it be smart to make the sticky stuff on envelopes taste like chocolate?"
"If a fork were made of gold would it still be considered silverware?"
"Why are the commercials for cable companies on cable but not on regular television? Don't they want the people without cable to buy the cable?"
"Welcome to Crazy World"

I have many many more, but I'm tired of typing

Z (jason)

·
Registered
3,926 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
'if i die before i wake, at least in heaven i can skate. cuase right now on earth i can't do jack, - without the man up on my back' - OPM (Heaven is a Halfpipe)
'i tought you once, i touch twice' - OMD(I Touch You Once)

·
Registered
884 Posts
"how'd you get the beans over the frank? FRANKS AND BEANS" Something about mary

"Dewey did you grab my ass? No sir i didnt. I know your tricks Dewey." Night at the Roxbery

"i have nipples greg, could ya milk me?" "I bet you would panama red" "you gotta spike those fockor" "wait wait wait, so your names Gay Fockor?" Meet the parents

·
is a pop sensation
13,668 Posts
"To alcohol. The cause of, and solution to, most of life's problems" - Homer Simpson
"The metric system is the tool of the devil. My car gets 40 rods to the hogshead, and that's the way I likes it." - Abe Simpson

·
Registered
884 Posts
"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HORSESHIT" Adam Sandler

"Me fail english, thats unpossible" Ralph from the Simpsons

S

·
0 Posts
"Me, I always tell the truth, even when I lie." (Al Pacino in Scarface)
"The world chico and everything in it." (Al Pacino in Scarface)
"I Hate Everything About You" (eve6)
"I'll make him an offer he can't refuse." (Marlin Brando - God Father)
etc..

·
Registered
3,926 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
we got a nice collection :)

'you know what the difference between you and me is? I make this look good' - Men In Black
'sorry, not to interupt but you were gonna kill me, that was the plan?' - The Whole Nine Yards
'there's nothing better then a phine naked lady holding a gun and girl you all sorts of phine ain't cha?' The Whole Nine Yards

1 - 12 of 12 Posts