New Cougar Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
302 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
fastcougar.com decal

I want to find out how many people are interested in a fastcougar.com decal. It would look like the logo on the home page with the speed swooshes and everything except all in 1 color. I am arranging Intricate Lines to do this but he wants around 20 people due to the photoshop work required. They would be avalable in any size and any of the colors Intricate Lines offers, Metalics would cost extra.

If there is enough interest I will start a group buy in the group buy thread and get this thing going.

·
Registered
1,086 Posts
i would buy a decal that just says fastcougar.com but i dont htink i want the pic of the coug

·
Registered
302 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
RioredCoug that is what this is, it is only fastcougar.com there is no cougar. Sorry to have misled you.

This is all it will look like, except in one color.

·
Registered
1,086 Posts
then im in for the right price

·
Registered
4,959 Posts
And you're going to put this where... on your car? i appreciate the boards but can't imagine slapping that decal on my car anywhere, but then again mine is stickerless altogether.

·
Registered
302 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I want one to put on my rear window, not to big but still easly readable. Show your fastcougar.com pride. :thumbsup: This is an amazing forum, so many people have become friends here. When I see another cougar on the road hopefuly they will see my decals and join the board.

·
Registered
4,959 Posts
Then that'd better be one huge sticker if you expect somebody to read it as you're passing them on the road. :rofl:

·
Registered
3,470 Posts
Originally posted by: coyotefreek
*realy
**really :stupid: :poke: Just messin with ya...........

1 - 20 of 22 Posts