New Cougar Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
540 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Sorry its been a while since i've posted any messages. Anyways, I called the drive in this weekend, and I have some bad news... well, im not sure if its bad news yet. I asked them to confirm wether or not The Fast and The Furious will be playing on the 23rd of June, their answer was, "well I can't promise, or guarantee it will be"...sssooooooo.... i'll have to get back to all of you on this meeting. I really want this meet to take place. If you guys want. We could still hold the meet, on the same day, and if its not going to play at the drive-in, then we could go to the Cinplex Odiaon in town. I thought it would be way more cool, if there were like 10-20 Cougars lined in a row at the drive-in though. Anyways, i'll keep y'all updated, and sorry i couldn't make it to this weekends meet, i had to work. Im planning on coming to the meet this Sunday though. I hope that more of you show intrest in this event, b/c i know there are probably other clubs out there that are planning a similar event, but come on..... we all know what kind of car really turns heads......., and I don't need to answer that question. Please post your comments and thoughts. Goose

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.