New Cougar Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
C

·
0 Posts
Something about the name "cheap kits direct" just makes me a little wary...

·
Registered
1,258 Posts
i think they lok fugly.. i mean..:puke:, but thats just my opinion

·
Registered
3,751 Posts
Those images for the other kits are from Wayson USA so if these are wayson as well the quality would be the same as the x1 fenders James has on his site.

I have those fenders for my civic but they are Aerogear Brand

I'll check and see what the deal is with these.

·
Registered
4,973 Posts
that would look good on a Cougar if there were more scoops or vents on the car. Like maybe rear quarter panel vents. That fender-vent almost looks like the scoop by the door on a Mustang.

Mike

·
Registered
2,122 Posts
hehe again another set of fenders with no room for my new clear sides..i personally think they are damn hot though..would like to see the quality and fitment reviews though..other wise :hitit: i just hope they would look more molded then tose civic ones...no offense but they kinda look like cut and paste ones there..you maybe coulda bought the dam cheaper and installe dinto factory fenders cheaper.. :shrug:

·
Registered
4,409 Posts
Craig... THe Aerogear line, not the Wayson USA line is supposed to have interchangeble Vents inside correct? I doubt these D-Class type Knock offs are the same but they look the same. I have confirmed the manufacturer... a distributor for Wayson, but its not a Wayson Manufactured product.... I am gonna try to see if they were actually produced. The Manufacturer had samples and wanted my company to buy 50 sets and I refused.... Maybe someone else actually bought 50 pairs!

·
Registered
3,751 Posts
The Aerogear fenders have 3 different metal inserts and would have higher quality fiberglass construction and epoxy gel coat. Those look to be comparable to the wayson line with the white gel coat which is still pretty nice but not quite as prime as the Aerogear line.

·
Registered
1,086 Posts
when are the interchangeable fenders due out???

and is there any pics floating around?

·
Registered
3,751 Posts
The fenders on my civic are the new design with interchangeable inserts. They send 3 different style metal inserts. I don't know if I'll keep these or not though b/c I'd like to do my own custom widebody and the vents would be lost. I use this car as a daily driver but would like to do an H22 swap in it next year and have a matching sunburst orange paint scheme with my cougar.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts