New Cougar Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ive got a Sony Explode XAV-7W in-dash flipup screen that is in fairly great shape. It has its few minor imperfections like scratches and things but works great and looks great. It is missing the remote and trim ring that goes around it. XAV-7W - Sony XA-V7W 7-inch Audio/Video Center - Car Video - CLEARANCE - Sony - Discount Car Stereo.com - Detail

Also a Lanzar STDF9 External dvd/mp3/sd card/usb player wich comes with it. Altogether when this is hooked up it plays great movies and awsome sound. Consumer Electronics SuperStore - BrandNamez.com

It is sold as a set and will not be seperated. I am asking $275 for the whole set up. If your interested shoot me a pm

·
Registered
57 Posts
Could you post some pics of the Imperfections? will you ship? and do you need the external player to even play cd's or radio? and do you have any idea how much power this gives to speakers/subs/amps? stronger then factory head unit?

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Here are some specs that I could find.

Product Features

Control an external Sony CD or MD changer
SSIR-EX Digitally-tuned AM/FM radio with up to 30 programmable station presets
New XM compatible tuner
45 Watts per channel (to 4 channels) RMS high power amplifier
7-Band Equalizer

Technical Details

Monitor: 7 inches, TFT Motorized monitor
Radio memory presets: 18FM and 12AMMonitor aspect ratio: 16 to 9
XM ready: Yes
FM usable sensitivity: 8 dB
FM selectivity: 75 dB
FM signal to noise ratio: 66 dB
FM channel separation: 35 dB
FM frequency response: 30 - 15kHz
AM usable sensitivity: 30 uV
Maximum output power: 45W by 4 channels
Speaker impedance: 4 - 8 ohms
Dimensions: 7 1/8 x 2 x 7 3/8 inches closed
Weight: 3 pounds 12 ounces
What's in the box: Wireless remote, connection box

You can play the radio with out the external dvd but for cds/dvds you must use the external wich also takes sd card and usb. It should be more than the factory because it also adds onto the external. From the time I used it it is loud! If you pay for shipping I will ship. It should not be that much. There are not really too many scratches or nothing, just a couple. Like I said it is missing the remote and trim ring. I will get some pics in 2 weeks when I get back in town....SPRING BREAK !!! :banana:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.