New Cougar Forum banner

[email protected]# MN Roads!

630 Views 5 Replies 4 Participants Last post by  Pyrochaos
Well My rims I put on around march are already jacked to all hell cause of the s#itty roads and the potholes.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Originally posted by: Pyrochaos
Well My rims I put on around march are already jacked to all hell cause of the s#itty roads and the potholes.
OH that sucks!!!

MN roads do suck big time.... Inver Grove is also SUPER BAD, just ask the probe :) all 4 of my steelies are bent from delivering pizza all the time, plus i've clobbered a couple curbs with it in the snow... OOPS, anyhow now when i go anything over 75-80 it shakes real bad :rolleyes:
Make sure if you have nice rims 17"+ you pump them to the max PSI so the tire will protect them. It will ride like crap but it will save the rim. I've hit some pretty bad ones and my 18"s are still running strong.
Well, I will do that. Plus next time I get tires, I need to make sure they balloon out a little past the rim. Right now they are pretty flush. Looks better, but if they balloon out it will protect them more.

PS. If I hadn't mentioned this yet...

F#@! MN ROADS!!!!
There's only one thing to do to relive the stress, Neil. And I think you know what it is.........

BOOBIES!!!!! :banana:
And hey, why didn't you're friend ever call me? :shrug: Was I too wild for him? :rofl:
See less See more
He was putting a retaining wall up for his boss, so I havent talked to him in a while. He is helping me move on Sunday so I'll ask him
1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.