New Cougar Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
First of all I will take partial blame for not checking all the pieces. BUt there is no excuse for them to forget 5 pieces to my gmk cai. I am so pissed right now, i cant contact them right now but omg. my coug is gutted and my intake can not be installed. i just wanted to warn everyone.: ugh;:evil:

·
Registered
4,409 Posts
Gene:

As I have already responded to you in E-mail, aiming to assist you, we need more information from you. First of all an Order Number would be Very helpful in trying to resolve your issues. With the e-mail you sent, I could pull up 0 information cause you did not provide any information, NOT even your name. I cannot assist you without info. You simply state I shipped you a GMK CAI and it was missing 5 pieces... So lets look at the big picture here...

GMK CAI Pieces - COMPLETE KIT
Filter
2 GMK Bent Pipes
4 Hose Techniques Couplers
CustomCougars.Com Short Ram Intake - Consists of Pipe and MAF Adapter
6in of Hose Techniques Hose...
Total Pieces - 10

GMK CAI Extension
2 GMK Bent Pipes
2 Hose Techniques Couplers
Total Pieces - 4

My records show a package was shipped to you back on September 2nd, 2003 (This info was pulled by using the name provided in your FastCougar Profile, not from info you provided to me in the latest e-mail), Approx 3 months ago weighing 5lb 15oz, standard weight of our GMK COMPLETE KIT Package. So please, contact us and feel free to post which of the 10 pieces in the kit were excluded during the shipment. I find it hard to believe at this point, but will not rule out, that you are missing 5 pieces of a 10 piece kit.

Thanks
James
CustomCougars.Com

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
i wasnt trying to seem like an a$$, please dont get me wrong I was just really frustrated with eveything at the time. I m gonna email you right now with all the info. sorry if i lead any one in the wrong direction custoom cougars is a good online store and hopefully we can get all of this resolved

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.