New Cougar Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,085 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm selling my rear bumper and a fog light which there is more information located in the for sale section incase anyone wanted anything. I'd bring it to ya for next to nothing (you pay gas?).

If anyone needs any interior pieces let me know, i'm probably going to be parting with it in the near future, and replacing all of it to start a whole new, different look. I'm thinking a nice deep metallic red dash, fiberglass the door panels and paint em the same color ... maybe put in some more custom LEDs in random places ... should look nice when i'm done with it ...

Will be selling:

Front Door panels
HVAC panel/radio panel
Headlight switch panel
Center console

All covered with a red carbon fiber dash kit, but there are some problems with some of the pieces. Will post more info later.

·
Registered
1,085 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
like i said, pieces are in red carbon fiber but some problems. Such as the radio piece was cut a little low, so it could be a pain in the ass ... besides that, i covered the door panels as well as the grills. Center console is in pretty good shape. Headlight switch is fine as well, might also have a spare dimmer switch as well if ya want it. I think thats pretty much it for parts. I'll keep ya updated as exactly whats goin on, ur on the island so A. i'll give em to u for cheap and B. no shipping =) and C. you can see em in person before buyin em.

·
Registered
1,085 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
no cowl, sorry.

·
Registered
1,085 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
would anyone be interested in my stock 99 black leather seats (fronts only), they are used and the drivers side is getting worn. Would supply them to ur door, as always for anyone in LI neco, just depends if anyone would be interested. Say $200, i don't think i'd go any cheaper, but this is LI NECO so i'm trying to keep it as low as possible.

·
Registered
1,085 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
nope, but i can find out if i can get em for u ... u want the whole trip computer?

·
Registered
1,222 Posts
i may want the seats. you have a pic of them?

or maybe,,,just maybe, i can actually meet up with you finally and see them with my own two eyes :)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.