New Cougar Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i was wondering if anybody has installed a street glow strobe kit on the outside of their car. and which lights did they mount them in.

·
Registered
478 Posts
click on search

go to bottom of page

do a search for his username

once found, click on the padlock icon to send him a pm;)

G

·
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I just installed strobes in my front lights.... I took some clever thinking but it worked...

G

·
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
where did you install the strobes in the front lights? how did it turn out i was thinking of putting them on all four corners. got any pics.

·
Registered
1,869 Posts
if you have a 99 or 00 YOU CANT INSTALL STROBES IN THE FRONT HEADLIGHTS!!!!!!!!!!

TRUST ME - the curvature of the bulbs and the small area space dont allow u to drill and put anything in there - ive tried i have a 99

also why dont u go to your profile and turn on your own PMs - just read down through the options and click yes to turn them on

but if u want them or any other kind of strobes - let me know I can get Optix Streetglow strobes for you - click on my link in my profile :) not all strobes are listed but if you are looking for something u dont see - let me know and i might be able to get it for you anyways - and YES at a NECO discount

G

·
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
your nutz i had strobes in my headlights for like 3 months but i took them out, u know that small little whole in between the 2 headlights, it just slides right in their. it was awsome.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts