New Cougar Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone know how to extend the range of the remote keyless entry? Right now mine works at 10 feet max. Thanx, Dave

G

·
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
hold the remote up to your head, and use it as an antenna. that's good for a couple feet. yes, i am serious, and it works. other than that, :shrug:, i don't know. i get about 3-6 feet outta mine, ten would be great:biggrin:

·
Registered
949 Posts
I point mine up underneath my chin, and just open my mouth and I get further distance, but if I close my mouth it doesn't work. Go figure

·
Registered
267 Posts
is this a conspiracy to get a bunch of us walking around like idiots with remotes on our heads?
Or, is it even weirder, and it actually does work? :confused:

·
Registered
949 Posts
I've done extensive research on the matter. But I am not able to disclose specific information other than it works.

·
Registered
2,547 Posts
lol yeah thats where my goes right up to my chin... got to turn and look to make sure no one is looking when I do it though. :)

·
Registered
557 Posts
Put that sucka to your chin with your mouth open. It works......if you have fillings in your teeth then add on a few more feet in range.

·
Registered
641 Posts
I don't care what people think.

If you go to a lowrider show just about everyone there does it if they have their handles shaved.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts