New Cougar Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
866 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well, I have the TruBendz dual exhaust set up with the tips they supply. I have the 01-02 wings west kit, and from the back, the tips don't extend past the rear valence. So.. from the back, it looks like I don't have an dual setup unless your really close. I was wondering what tips would look good, and what size i need. I like the style of the Borla tips. Any pics of yours would be great.

·
w00t!
15,782 Posts
hmmm, if its more of a length issue, all you need to do is measure how far out you want the tips to be, and then just go to all the stores that sell tips and look at their dimensions until you find one that matches what you need :)

just a thought... :shrug:

·
Registered
1,565 Posts
The only problem is that exhaust tips rarely come in 3"+ inlets to slide over the trubendz tips. I have the same problem, but the only solution is either ordering new tips and getting them re-welded, or getting a 3"+ inlet tip and live with a 4" chrome tip. I have looked everywhere, and I am going to get new tips welded on in the spring.

·
Premium Member
6,085 Posts
Brullen has some nice tips, as does magnaflow, just get a pipe extension that curves a bit if you have to :) Dunno if that helps, but thats what I did.

·
w00t!
15,782 Posts
I like the tips that everyone who goes to CTA has... nice rounded chrome tips :)

i noticed that at hamillfest ... everyone had the same tips exept for Steve (the only american!) heh!
for a minute my friend Troy and I thought dual exhaust was stock on the cougar since we all had the exact same setup :cool:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts