New Cougar Forum banner

261 - 280 of 319 Posts

·
Registered
869 Posts
Im just kidding. Also you cant beat free. Sidenote i just got my exhaust redone from magnaflow to borla y piped into duals with resonated tips. Absolutely love it.

·
Registered
2,531 Posts
MSDS headers,MSDS Y-pipe, high flow cat, and true borla cat back exhaust from Y-pipe back. noticed a considerable difference when I switched from my 2.5 inch truebendz dual exhaust. the car seems faster now actually.

·
Administrator
24,224 Posts
Well, Shady's is on a 4-cylinder, which won't help you make any decisions about your V6. And Rooster's is pretty common, and most likely has been shared before here by someone else in the dozens of videos already posted...

·
Registered
947 Posts
the second clip is the same exhaust but now with gutted manifolds, optimized y-pipe, and a glasspack where the resonator normally goes. (the smoke is because I had washed the car earlier and hadnt driven it since then so there was still a bit of water in the pipes)
Man I really like this one ...so wat size glass packs do you have ?

·
3,399 Posts
Man I really like this one ...so wat size glass packs do you have ?
the glass pack in the middle was a 2.5" diameter from Advance Auto (cant remember the exact length but they only usually stock one size in a 2.5" pipe). the rear mufflers were 2.5" Aero Turbine units. I know I have posted the part number for them at some point (probably in this thread no less).

·
Registered
150 Posts
Yes TRUBENDZ does have that setup. I have it and love it for my V6. I have the Borla and it sounds so sexy. I love the crackle and deep sound. Definitely worth the money. I'm looking at getting the hi flow y pipe with cat setup from BAT INC soon. Can't wait to hear it when I get to headers too. Haha. That'll happen when I boost it

Sent from AutoGuide.com App

261 - 280 of 319 Posts