New Cougar Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
well... this isnt exactly a how to problem... but i didnt know where else to but it. ok... i know that there are a lot of mufflers out there... but i dont know too much about them. i am sure that a lot of you would know which kind is the best for a cougar. i have heard good things about borla... are they any good. let me know about some good exhaust systems. thank u.

·
Registered
1,759 Posts
borla is good...i dont know too much about the other exhaust systems available but i do know of yo-dude exhausts that are made for our cars...you can find whichever style dual or single, and what kinda muffler you want....the banners for that site are all over this forum but its yodudeperformance.com i believe...if thats not right you can do a search to help ya out...later on
mark

·
Registered
274 Posts
I have the pacesetter, and for the money, it's just as good as the borla systems, plus your car doesn't sound like achiansaw, more like a mustang gt deep and throaty. I get alot of compliments form others. plus it's like 200 bucks for the whole set up and you get a discount on ptuning.com

·
Registered
2,913 Posts
dude, the borla sounds the best out of all the exhausts.... the pacesetter(sorry i havent heard it in real life but I have heard/saw jscullin's video) and it seems like it is more of a Euro exhaust, has that deep but not like big american v8 deep to it, it sounds good dont get me wrong but the borla just is so smooth and nice. Yodude I think is the best bang for the buck, the pacesetters tips rust very early on.

Borla - $500-600
YoDude - $310-$550
Pacesetter - $200

There are also exhaust by CTAMotorsports and Bassani but are both expensive, not to many people have them, but I will be able to hear a Bassani next weekend and will get an idea of what it sounds like also.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts