New Cougar Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,423 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well I just received my Feb. 2004 copy of Speed Style Sound and flipped through it and shockingly to myself I got to page 15 and found my car featured under Readers Rides! I had applied to them about 6 months back and didn't get a response so I assumed they hadn't selected mine but there it is!

I don't have a scanner unfortunately so I can't scan it in to show here, but I'm sure one of my good friends on here could do me that huge favor and post it in this thread :biggrin:

·
Registered
4,089 Posts
:needpics:

Who'd of thought this icon would get so much usage so soon :thumbsup:

·
Registered
4,089 Posts
i know hombre....i just wanted to use that icon once in my life :wiggle:

I'd like to see the photo, your car is one of my favorites

·
Banned
3,229 Posts
Ya the guys over at S3 are really cool. When we were doing my photo shoot John and some of the other members went out of there way to make everything perfect. I have since went to S3 for a video aired on Speedvision. Good job on the pics. Havent got it yet or I would post it up

·
Registered
5,952 Posts
its a midwest magazine. it was offered free to all ohio NECO, MC-NECO, and maybe some others out ehre as well. its a really sweet mag.

crispy: i saw that! and james' cougar is in there too!! also bob mull's 2 cavi's are in there. its a sweet edition.

·
Registered
3,104 Posts
we get that magazine at hallmark here in central pennsylvania

·
Registered
2,539 Posts
Originally posted by: Crispy
my car was in January's edition ;)
and you fret about not being in the neco calendar?

·
Registered
2,539 Posts
:biggrin: ( :flushed: )

·
Registered
2,160 Posts
Ok, so my Cougar wasn't in the Magazine, but in the January issue (the one with Crispy's Cougar in it) on page 8 they published part of an email I sent to the editor in "Hit the Horn." It's the one on the right side of the page. Not quite as good as being a featured car, but cool none the less.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts