New Cougar Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
434 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok, can everyone who was at the meet give a HUGE round of applause to the new member who only after meeting everyone for about 30 minutes curbed her car....not only did she curb her car, but after having her front tires replaced (for other reasons) found out that that little incident cause 3 inches of her rim to be bent...again, lets hear that applause!!!

*bows deeply*

Thank you Thank you! lol...

I guess it is a good thing I juss ordered some new *spiffy* rims that i hope will get before my birthday....:biggrin:

·
Ur one.....
6,752 Posts
lol, i remember looking in the rear view mirror and seeing the underbody of a cougar:rofl:

aaaaaaaaaa, looks like we're going off ROAD!!!!

*clapping really loud, hee hee*

M

·
Registered
434 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
hell, if you thought that was bad, you'd have cried at the sight of what i used to do to my 99 i had back home, lol...

CUTTOUR, i got "Demonya 75" 17inch black w/ machined face rims...

oh and i got boom-boom in mah trunk now :rofl: I'm juss so happy I can't contain myself!!! lmao!!!

and I'm still blaming the curb for bein in the way!!!!! ;) :crazy:

Though i guess that proves one thing: unless you have a death wish, don't ride with me :tongue: Jason can atest to that :biggrin:

·
Registered
1,167 Posts
My friend killed the front of his car the other day also. We were coming back from the bar when he hit this speedbump, which gave him a flat. So when he tried to take the next corner, bam, right into and onto the curb. What he broke: Blew a hole in tire, SHATTERED rim, broke lower control arm, and some other misc. parts. The worst part is that we had just put a body kit on about a month ago and it scraped the front bumper and the right sideskirt. Needless to say, it was a b###h to get a jack under at that point, cost him a fortune too.

Scott

·
Registered
434 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
well, when you explain it that way, showing my underside to the world isn't so bad...

·
Registered
713 Posts
I didn't really get a chance to look at her rim, or where it was curbed, but for the love of GOD, if you treasure your life do not, I repeat DO NOT RIDE WITH LINDSEY. Kenny will attest that I drive "fairly" eratically sometimes, but I haven't really scared anyone yet.....but she scared the living HELL outta me, I mean, there were a few times when I was ok, but when there's a 100degree turn that you (aka, kiss your A*s turn) that is technically and legally supposed to be taken at like 15 miles an hour, and I take it at maybe 30mph TOPS, and she goes flying around it at like 45mph.....man. Crazy FL drivers....she's a very VERY aggressive driver.....lol

And thank God she has boom boom now.....when did they change the "remote" wire on the back of the CD players from Blue to blue with a white strip (or was it white with a blue strip)...her dam* system was so annoying to wire up....but her CD player works now, and Best Buy ended up fixing her Amp/Sub so it would work...had it all hooked up right, but what I thought was the remote wire wasn't....stupid Sony crap...

Wow, I just typed a lot...oh and guess what OFF TOPIC - THE PANTHERS ARE GOING TO THE SUPER BOWL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!....WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Z (jason)

·
Registered
434 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
You were right, white with the blue stripe...I dunno that's what the tech said at best buy...
my rim was bent on the inside of it, ya couldn't have seen it anyway...and it wasn't bent that much...

*go Panthers!*

and Jason, it wasn't 45 it was 48 ;) and you're obviously still alive so it couldn't have been that bad :tongue:

·
Buyer Beware
6,575 Posts
i could have told ya that:tongue:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts