New Cougar Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,327 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i just did...lol

i came home from working at the gym and put my backpack on my couch. went back in my room and changed and let my dog out. went into the parlor and saw out of the corner of my eye someone sitting in my couch..i freaking jumped backwards and hit my wall...lol. it was my backpack but how it was positioned on my couch looked like someone with dark long hair..lol.....:stupid:

·
Registered
1,516 Posts
Originally posted by: CougarDemon
i just did...lol

i came home from working at the gym and put my backpack on my couch. went back in my room and changed and let my dog out. went into the parlor and saw out of the corner of my eye someone sitting in my couch..i freaking jumped backwards and hit my wall...lol. it was my backpack but how it was positioned on my couch looked like someone with dark long hair..lol.....:stupid:

Every time I look in a mirror..... DOH !

·
Registered
1,327 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Originally posted by: Xerxeese
i just did...lol

i have the same problem but when i look in the mirror i consider becoming gay :hitit:

·
Registered
1,516 Posts
i just did...lol

i have the same problem but when i look in the mirror i consider becoming a priest. I want to do bad things to little boys ! :hitit:

·
Registered
2,552 Posts

i have the same problem but when i look in the mirror i consider becoming gay :hitit:
lol you sound like me ;) :flushed:

I scare the crap outta myself all the time with stuff like that.
I try to tell myself it's nothing and look into it further before I get too jumpy over it.
It usually always turns out to be nothing.

I'm scared that when I'm old, my mind won't be sharp enough to keep me from being scared of every little thing! d'oh old scared granny.

·
Registered
1,327 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Originally posted by: Fly-Fast
Was the person at least a hot chick?
no it was my backpack :rolleyes: lol

·
Registered
1,562 Posts
Originally posted by: frenchblueC2

I scare the crap outta myself all the time with stuff like that.
I try to tell myself it's nothing and look into it further before I get too jumpy over it.
It usually always turns out to be nothing.

I'm scared that when I'm old, my mind won't be sharp enough to keep me from being scared of every little thing! d'oh old scared granny.

Haha...hey we can be paranoid old ladies together. I do the same, but I'm not convinced that it wasn't there when I take a double take.
They say that your peripheral vision will pick up "things" that your "normal" vision won't pick up. It's the subconscious vision that picks up "spookies".
But that's fine, as long as when I look, it's gone.....it's all good.

Now if I hear stuff...........I'm "chittin'" in my pants.:)

Sassy

·
Registered
1,516 Posts
Originally posted by: SassyCat2002

Now if I hear stuff...........I'm "chittin'" in my pants.:)

Sassy

hmmmm depends....

·
Registered
1,327 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
NO MORE WEEGIE BOARDS FOR YOU.....:slap:

·
Registered
1,516 Posts
NO MORE WEGGIE BOARDS FOR YOU.....:slap:

Ouch.. that sounds painful !

YARRRRRRRRRRRr

B

·
0 Posts
i just did...lol

LMAO, I guess I'm one step ahead of you then ... :ugh:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts