New Cougar Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,166 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I think this is going to be my project for this weekend. My question is... What color should I go with? Click on the link below for a picture of my car. I was thinking about silver, cause then I could get braided hose covers as well as the replacement rubber hoses. Plus it would match my graphics, wing, rims, and painted dash. I was just wondering if anyone had some other ideas... Or even better if they have a picture of a kit on a car my color. I have searched all of cougardb and haven't seen one. Thanks!

·
Registered
1,790 Posts
Silver would look pretty good. It would go with the polished intake in the engine bay. Along with some of the stuff on the exterior also.

·
Registered
884 Posts
I've just got done doing part of this, and its a cake walk. I would go with silver, i've got it in my engine now..

·
Registered
540 Posts
Yep, Silver is cool; but I noticed doing the braided hose covers seem to attack the hoses underneath. I have a street rod truck and the radiator, and heater hoses have been replaced a couple times. I don't know if it's because of the heat or what. This never happened before I went with braided stainless dress up kits. This summer the fuel line going to the 850 double pumper even started to leak. The hose just seemed to go bad. Oh well, it's a small price to pay to see the looks on the faces of people when they see this 1952 Ford F1 (that they apparently don't know is powered by a 350 HP Vette motor) just about lift that straight axel off the ground!!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts