New Cougar Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,

I am looking for the Cougar Eibach body kit, the front lip and the two sides.

I don't care if they are the originals or a copy :)

Regards!

·
Administrator
1999 3.0 SilFro
24,672 Posts
Yep, that complete kit consists of the front lip, partial side skirts, rear wing, and fake hood "scoop", if you want it all.

I have a set of the sides, but I am not interested in trying to safely ship them to Spain.

·
Premium Member
3,845 Posts
I think one of the Ohio guys offered me a set of those skirts in red once but it was several years ago. It was probably either Nadthomas or midOH3lcougar but I think they both have liquidated all their stuff finally so they might not have them anymore.

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thank you for your answers. Let's see if there is any luck and someone has them available. We will talk about how to make a shipment to Spain :)

·
Registered
324 Posts
that is actually the Visteon kit. Good luck. You might find someone with some extra sides laying around, but myself and jscullin are the only ones with extra lips and were not letting them go
If you guys have the extra front lip and sides you should get these replicated. I searched 6+ months to find the sides for my 2001 Zn. Apparently it had them on from when I was new. Dealer add on Eliminator kit what it was called. I wanted to get it back to what it was.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Administrator
11,622 Posts
I bought the extra set I have with the intention of trying to replicate it. The spare kit needs to be repaired first and I don't have the room to make a mold setup so it's just on the backburner.

It took me something like 5 years to find a front lip and that was 15 years ago.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts