New Cougar Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
K

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is chris (madcats friend) pics of my car :)

here ya go...some of u know me..some of u dont...im excited about my car...so i thought i would get on here since im at johns place...and show yall my car...

hope ya like...

work in progress :)

·
Registered
4,201 Posts
RE:This is chris (madcats friend) pics of my car :)

Looks sweet man! :thumbsup:

·
Registered
2,896 Posts

this is chris...and thanks...not a whole lot going on...just drinking...i hope all yall like my car...i think ive earned the respect of many of u

·
Registered
1,437 Posts

Nice, I think I see evidence of a mushroom stamp on the side:cover:

What color is that? Is it a production color on another car that way if we see it on the road we can get a good idea of what color it is.

·
Registered
169 Posts

haha, Bexcat , I still have the mushroom pic. LMAO

Chris your car looks nice

·
Registered
2,896 Posts

Hey Janelle, you better keep that pic to yourself. However I got paid back the last time I was at home in mansfield. BAD too. Too bad my mom has the camera and just came down and used the rest of the pics aat Muskingum this weekend. O well she gets to pay to get um developed then see what happens when you pass out first lol. Just glad I wasnt doing the stamping of tea bagging :)

·
Registered
169 Posts

The only person i showed the pic too was my old roommate rachel.
Besides that, the only other people that have seen the pic is whoever Bexcat
sent it too.
madcat, go over to Ian's house and steal back my snowboarding sweatshirt so i can
wear it this season.

later,
janelle

·
Registered
1,684 Posts

I've got that pic too! Also there is video somewhere of a stamp in progress and a tea bagging at the same time. Plus like 5 minutes of my chest :disgust: Holy sh!t I got you good f**ker...

K

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #12

can we stop talking about that pic...

AND TTT this goes

·
Registered
2,896 Posts
Looking good buddy. Sorry about last weekend not taking your calls, I had 2 formals to go to and one to work, basically 48 straight hrs of drinking with a 2 hr nap inbetween. But that looks awesome! I cant wait to see it friday... SLADE if you arent working friday we should all meet up for lunch or dinner. The car is in Cleveland for the bodywork and stuff, and friday we are taking Yohas rims up for new official pics.... Chris does that mean you ll be driving her home friday and I get the Geo!?! I hope, I ve never drove a Geo before lol.

But looks good, hope things continue to go as planned and we ll be hooking my car up shortly with Nick for a lil sometin sometin and then your man so we can finish off the product ;)

See ya wednesday afternoon back home in Mansfield, cuz I m gonna stay at school til wed morning.

·
Registered
2,390 Posts
Damn- nice color :)

John and Chris- we gotta hook up Friday. I am off work all day- whoohooo. (my coworkers all have to work). Lunch is fine- might tag along to see the car. Peace. Call me.

K

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Originally posted by: Sled
Damn- nice color :)

John and Chris- we gotta hook up Friday. I am off work all day- whoohooo. (my coworkers all have to work). Lunch is fine- might tag along to see the car. Peace. Call me.

so you are going to buy us lunch if i let you come see my car:)...hehehe...

as it stands now...i am just going to see the car for a bit..then i have to be in monroe mi to pick up my seats around 7pm...then back to mine or johns house... you are more then welcome to tag along for all of it...but if u just wanna see the car we will have to hook up somewhere around 2 im guessing

N

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Very nice!

Just curious.....what color are you painting the front fascia and rear bumper?

·
Registered
2,896 Posts
Those will all be the same I believe the same blue all the way around. He probably did them off the car because of the material and he wanted to be super delicate etc.

Jeff, Slade, and anyone else, please post if you want me to call you this friday. Like Chris said we cant hang due to needing to go to MI to get his seats, but we can catch a quick bite to eat or just hang at the car shop. I ll get directions on the way and give you a ring.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts