New Cougar Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
1,828 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Meet at Hooter's!

So, according to the Celica boards - everyone is meeting at the Target parking lot near Roosevelt Field on Corporate Drive at 1pm on Sunday, the 23rd - which includes kids from the Lexus, Celica and Acura boards. There is no specific time posted yet, but when I hear something I'll let you guys know! I'm going with Brian and lots of Celica peeps. But I want the Cougars there, too!

Edit: Location Change - the Celica post can be seen here and the now revised post on the Acura CL boards is here.. Sorry guys! I'd still rather meet at Hooter's too!

·
Registered
104 Posts
RE:Meet at Hooter's!

All you have to say is Hooter's and Pablo's eyes light up like a kid in a candy store... O, and I'm down... lol

·
Registered
1,222 Posts

I AM SO DOWN

·
Registered
1,877 Posts

Originally posted by: kitra
If I know my boyfriend he will probably be right there with Pablo. :naughty:
DAMN STRAIGHT! LOS! LOS!

·
Registered
1,565 Posts

Originally posted by: Seth
Originally posted by: kitra
If I know my boyfriend he will probably be right there with Pablo. :naughty:
DAMN STRAIGHT! LOS! LOS!
Oh man, I wish my girl was as cool as Kat is. This is one get-together that she wont be coming to.

·
Registered
119 Posts
RE: Meet at Hooter's!

Wow I was thinking last night I want some hot wings from Hooters. lol. As long as it is not too early, I should out of work, and could finally meet all of you.

·
Registered
1,222 Posts

Originally posted by: yakko69
Originally posted by: Seth
Originally posted by: kitra If I know my boyfriend he will probably be right there with Pablo. :naughty:
DAMN STRAIGHT! LOS! LOS!
Oh man, I wish my girl was as cool as Kat is. This is one get-together that she wont be coming to.
all i have to say is WORD!

·
Registered
1,828 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
RE: Meet at Hooter's!

Ah, but who's cooler than the girl that told you all about this meet?! ;) Just kidding. All Island NECO chicks are the greatest.

·
Registered
265 Posts

I am not allowed to go to hooters:banghead::beer:

·
Registered
1,565 Posts
So, did anyone actually go? If so, what kind of cars where there, and was it fun?

I ended up meeting up with Refuze2Lose and selling him a set of Z3 fenders that I bought with the giffy.

·
Registered
1,828 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Ooowwww, Brian and I actually washed our cars together yesterday morning ::collective "awww":: and went over to Target. There were a lot of rides there...mostly Acura CLs and RSXs, Honda S2000s, a bunch of Celicas and me :( But one Contour did show up, I think I'd seen the guy before at a Wednesday night in Oceanside. Anyway, we were there for about an hour and the group DID go to Hooter's! Ha, you suckers missed it ::just kidding:: We didn't stay for that...I went shopping instead. But there were some nice cars. I took only three pictures...just some boring Toyotas sittin' there :biggrin:

1 - 19 of 19 Posts