New Cougar Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,240 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
they are over $100 on ebay right now, and they aren't painted, i was like why teh he!! would soemone bid that much on something they can get so much cheaper

·
Registered
604 Posts
Maybe people don't realize they can get them for like $35!!! That's the advantage of belonging to a community like NECO.
Spread the word! Long live NECO!

·
Registered
1,240 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
i was gonna e-mail the high bidder and tell him I would sell him a set for $100 and see if he would buy them off me then he would pay for his set and a set for me

G

·
Those are my covers on eBay. I'm shocked as hell too. I've got no problem with people sending emails to the non high bidders after the auction is over but please don't do it while the auction is still going on. I never imagined the bidding getting that high but I'm not complaining. BTW, anyone looking for painted covers, you can order them for $70 shipped from www.caribbeancustom.com. They are a special order item so they cost $10 more than the other covers. I just got mine the other day and they look great (match the car perfectly). That's why I'm getting rid of the pair of covers on eBay.

·
Registered
770 Posts
My guess is that the people bidding think that they are getting the wing. It is the only reason I can think of other than maybe two ego's crashing together.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.