New Cougar Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
453 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am looking to get a Razzi High rize wing or the wings west one,but the prices seem to high for me. Looking around Ebay I found this Spoiler . It seems like the same wing almost to me and for a lot cheaper.I was looking at there feedback and its pretty good. Is the quality not as good or what is the difference. Is it alright to go ahead and order something like this? Just curious thanks! If not,is there anyone with a white or black wing of these that there are willing to sell thats in good condition?

·
Registered
302 Posts
Well the ebay on looks good to me, Id say buy it. The user has a ton of feed back so I dought there will any problems with construction quality.

·
Registered
4,861 Posts
There was a thread a while back talking about the spoiler, and I believe it was the general concensus that it looked good, but we weren't sure about the mounting bolt locations on it...

·
Registered
3,309 Posts
i've been looking at that spoiler as well. if you get it, let us know how it fits:thumbsup:

·
Registered
1,240 Posts
I think that is the Keystone wing...

·
Registered
1,086 Posts
yea.....thats werid i have be thinking about buying that one too
but im waiting to heard how it bolts on

·
Registered
216 Posts
I have that wing. Well, I guess I don't have that exact wing but I have the Razzi one. Looks just like the Razzi/Wings West one. The back 4 bolts mount up to the stock holes and you need to drill 2 more holes near the front also. JJ

1 - 8 of 8 Posts