New Cougar Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2,896 Posts
This is NOT a supercharger. It is basically an electric computer fan placed in an intake looking plastic thing. These are the same things people have sold on here for like 50bux and less even. I doubt any of the topics are posted anymore because they are pretty old, but I STRONGLY, ok TOTALLY dont recommend this. Basic rule of thumb alot of people live by,(I kinda do but kinda don't) you get what you pay for. In this case, compared to a real SC or Turbo, you get what you pay for.

Please do not buy this. If you need more info Im sure people will respond with the same info.

·
Premium Member
5,052 Posts
Just think if they really worked for so cheap... everyone would be raving about them.
just like the turbinators.. or vortex fan blade thingy's for intakes... if they were so good for so cheap
factories would be installing them.

·
Registered
2,896 Posts
That was just to give a feeling of what we are dealing with, I know this one isnt a PC fan, but Ive seen some comparable speeds....

·
Registered
4,973 Posts
true but they do make these things to spin as fast as 30,000RPMs

Mike

N

·
0 Posts
I worked with a air driven spindle that had capabilities of 150,000 RPM. That was driven on less than 30 psi. It could happen....maybe. But not this one posted on Ebay.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts