New Cougar Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,028 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Im in the market for an inexpensive kit and saw how ebay has them for an eyebulging price of $210 plus shipping. Anyone get theirs from ebay? Problems? I would love nothing more than to buy a full aerogear kit or even one of James' new kits but being a full time college student doesnt exactly allow that if you know what i mean.

·
Registered
429 Posts
I don't have any personal experience with these kits but for that price all I can think of is the old saying "you get what you pay for" I would save my money and buy a kit from James.

·
Registered
558 Posts
i've been looking at those kits too. the best way to check it out is to look at their feedback, u probably already know that but thats the best way to find out how the kits are. let me know if u get one, i'd like to hear it first hand from someone on the boards.

·
Registered
998 Posts
I bought one, and it did come slightly damaged in the rear, but I don't think it was there fault. I think they probably need more prep work then other kits, but I have nothing to compare it to. The only thing I know is that the side of my drift fit like sH## but I hear that a lot. However I figured with the price I could buy two compared to what I would have to pay locally. And by the way, besides the sides mine fit fine

Just some info, hope it helped
Brian

·
Registered
660 Posts
Just check there feedback. Then email the people who left the feedback and ask about fitment. I did that for this one kit I saw. And about 80% of the people I emailed said the fitment sucked. Not just for our car either, but all that they sold.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.