New Cougar Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Administrator
11,634 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I don't know about most of you, but I don't have the longest arms. So when it comes to cleaning the inside of my windshield & rear hatch glass it's a little annoying & the job doesn't get done very well. Streaks & smears are visable.

While cleaning my fishtank this weekend I had that thing....you know...a headache with pictures. Idea I think?? I have what's called an Alge scraper. It's a webby sponge on a handle so you can reach into the tank without getting wet. Took it outside and wrapped a glass cleaner cloth around it and found it reaches perfectly into all corners & areas of the windshield & hatch. The stringy, webby nature of the scraper helps hold the cloth on & also scrub any dirt.

$3 at a pet store or place that has a good pet dept. I haven't tried it, but I'm sure it's soft enough to use on rims without fear of scratching. Since you use it on aquarium glass...

·
Registered
1,026 Posts
thanks for reminding me...i have to clean my fish tank... lol anywho...good help there... don't have any problems reaching my window however...as i just close the hatch and get inside to clean the rest of it... normally i'll get in the hatch itself and clean the glass that way..

·
Registered
335 Posts
Good idea, but for the hatch I normally open it up and I climp inside w/ it open and washi it. But I like the creativity!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts