New Cougar Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Almost every single morning on my way to work I pass a woman in a red Cougar with an aftermarket spoiler on Packers, usually coming up to the First Ave. stoplight. Anyone here? If so, hi!

·
Registered
10,831 Posts
ME ME ME!!!!! I take HWY 94 to Hwy 30 to Packers Ave all the way to University to go to work... Freakin honk will ya? Thats my Big Red ****... if it says NVMYCAT on the plates and you see a Decal of a ***** Head on the back window its me! Have you seen my hood scoop and the painted lights as well?
toooooooo freakin cool!

·
Registered
1,969 Posts
kinda like calling Peggy Bundy, the BIG RED BEAST. hehe.

damn i loved that show 'Married With Children'. they should put that back on tv more often. that and MAAAAAAAARTIN! hehe.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
"Freakin honk will ya?"

Next time I will. I just thought if I honked, you'd be like, "Who's that freak in the Prelude beepin at me?" So I figured I'd drop a line first. Nice ride, but I don't think I saw any kind of exhaust tips or anything like that out the back. You need to get some Borla's or something, like stm963's. That system looks and sounds pretty sweet.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Sorry, I only saw the single exhaust and thought it was a stocker. My bad.

I leave at all kinds of crazy hours during the week. Ask stm963, I live like less than a mile from him, we take basically the same route, and yet I've only seen him twice since I've been visiting this board. That's what happens when you share a car with a loved one who works at a hospital - you leave at all kinds of crazy morning hours.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
hey guys did you ever see a silver eclipse from 98 drivin' around there, with white outs spoiler and a fart can from hell, if you do race him once it's pretty cool how he smoked the tires at 30 mph and I was like damn!

G

·
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
kermitsr,

That is the beauty of AWD combined with a nice, meaty turbo, assuming it was a GSX or GST.

So you drive a ZX2, huh? Those are quick little cars, like a 15.7 quarter mile stock. Do you live in Madison or like Verona or something? I only ask because I raced a ZX2 about two months ago on Verona Rd. It was about 10 p.m. and it was more of a from a roll type thing. The guy I raced had a girl in the car with him, some shift lights that I could see reflected on his face and stuff. Oh yeah, he also had like 13' wheels, kinda low-rider style, but with all the other bolt-on goodies.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
no i live in south milwaukee but like to take drives through the downtown area with my girl, but i don't have any shift lights and if you see that guy again tell him to stop and join team zx2 wisconsin

·
Registered
1,969 Posts
i love racin the rice on midvale. dats the best place. the other day i was following this SLOWass GMC jimmy. i saw a ricerocket come bouncin up behind me... so i changed lanes so we could have him blocked in. it was great, i just taunted him with the v8 dakota i was driving. it was greeeeeeeeeat!

racing over there is great. midvale and mineral point road.

btw, kerm, could you shorten up your sig by like.... 8 lines. maybe put a few extra spaces in there instead of returns. thanks.
i keep thinkin you wrote more, but it's just your mods.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.