New Cougar Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,070 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Below is the picture of Dale that was on the back page of the Harrisburg Patriot News The article started on the front of the paper and it started with a conversation with Dale. Click here to read the article

Attachments

·
Registered
1,792 Posts
People have those things all over my neighborhood, well they did at least. Thats pretty sweet though he made the paper, nice job Dale.

·
Premium Member
2,070 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Well....at the time the picture was taken and in the paper, the Eagles were going to win. They just forgot come Sunday.

·
NECO Triathlete
969 Posts
Hey, no matter what the outcome of the game......that's pretty cool Dale! :thumbsup:

·
Registered
3,104 Posts
really sweet for dale, i got to tell everyone that i was going to that guy's party!!! the funny thing is though, imagine driving in front of dales house and seeing that blow up doll with a black bag around its head... about the fourth quarter thats what u would have seen. for all the philly and pittsburg cats...thats the infamous frat house in the background.

·
Registered
98 Posts
I am coming out of my depression. There's nothing like being interviewed by two local TV stations while I was at an Eagles pep rally on Saturday, and to have your face on the front page of the Patriot news ..............only to have another Eagles choke. I predict that the 4th time will be our charm. Thanks to Keith, Adam, JJ, Mandy, wifes/girlfriends/mom's, etc who watched the game at my house.

·
Registered
3,104 Posts
thanks for bein the host you are :)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts