New Cougar Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
2,064 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
OK, i ordered my Dynomax Yodude recently, and just wanted anyones coments from how it is on the freeway. I did a search, and really didnt get a definite answer. Thanks everyone!
Matt

·
Registered
1,015 Posts
well i don't have the yodude but i was on the highway a few times with rob from tampa that does have it on his car and i found it quite loud actually, it is totally a different sound than the borla's that i have (not saying they are better) just a little too loud i thought (no disrespect is intended rob if you read this)

G

·
I have the yodude dynomax and if you put the sterio at the half way point on the highway you wont here it much at all you know it is there but it dosent interfear. Although crusing at about 1-2.5 RPM's it gave me a headache for about 3 days untill i got use to it. once you get to about 3 it quiets down a bit. All in all I was worried that it wouldent be loud enough but I am glad i got it instead of the flowmaster.

·
Registered
2,390 Posts
Ive got the dynomax- it drones a bit at 60-70mph. Good excuse to keep it at about 80! It's loudest right around where the secondaries open. get more on the tach and it quiets down big time. On a similar note, why's my mpg down a bit with a weapon-r and yodude? And no, its not because I drive faster now (well maybe sometimes
). Anyways, I love it.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.