New Cougar Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3,030 Posts
Damn! You know I'd be there but I still have the Coug up to the tuner. I haven't done it yet because it's going to be so damn expensive.......(and I'll be out of town for a Bachelor Party that weekend)

Have fun and take some videos.

·
Registered
29 Posts
We need 2 more people now.

·
Registered
29 Posts
Well I've just checked and I have the 6th off of work. So you can count me in.
Thats good...I have been calling you to tell you about this. At least you get to see what your headers went on. Which btw sound really good with the 3L. You gonna dyno?

·
Registered
285 Posts
Nah not gonna dyno. don't have the money. plus i know how much power my car puts out... Ill just be there to hang out and bul****.

·
Registered
29 Posts
Nah not gonna dyno. don't have the money. plus i know how much power my car puts out... Ill just be there to hang out and bul****.
Well that sucks I was counting on you to....now we need 3. If I don't get 10 it's gonna cost more for the rest. Where are the rest of the Atlanta cougar guys?

·
Registered
3,030 Posts
Well that sucks I was counting on you to....now we need 3. If I don't get 10 it's gonna cost more for the rest. Where are the rest of the Atlanta cougar guys?
There aren't many of us at all and I'll be out of town. Hopefully you all can get the numbers you need.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts