New Cougar Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
591 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey, we're having a dyno day w/ the probe guys this sunday...I'm just checking to see who's interested, when I get home I'll post more details. Its $50 for 3 runs, and another $15 restrap fee if you do a mod while there to see the results.

·
Registered
591 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Its at the engineered performance shop...the full details are HERE. It starts at 9am Sunday. If you want to register for the dyno, the webpage is Probe Meet. The dyno shop's web address w/ its location is HERE sorry for all the links, but it has to be done for the info

·
Registered
902 Posts
Brandon, could you get me a map or something to this place? I need to map out a route and see
1. how long it will take me
2. the distance

I can probably make it around 9AM (probably have to leave at 7AM though) on Sunday if I'm not doing some detail.

·
Registered
591 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Well...most of them did dyno higher than the cat. But on the positive side, it was only by a margin of 7 hp, and he had I/H/E, and one got 3 more than me w/ I/E. Msg was edited to thank Ndru for coming out, and dynoing his car...possibly the first zetec cougar dynoed yet!

·
Registered
625 Posts
Dynoing is cool..Nothing like starring at a plywood wall,5 feet away while going 115mph. Well me and my 4banger arent any thret to the V6 probes on the Dyno. At least I kicked some MX-3 Ass.(73 HP)puuleeeeeeeese
As B...I mean Fuzzy knows my I4gets 108.9Hp & 115.9 ft/Lbs.Thanks For the Invite B, When's the next meet?

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.