New Cougar Forum banner
1 - 20 of 30 Posts
G

·
ooh... it looks like my ski trip falls on that weekend...
im still not sure yet, i thought it was weekend b4... none of my friends knows anything.. (thats what you get for letting your friend do all the planning) i will let you know as soon as i find out :(

·
Registered
1,325 Posts
Originally posted by: Sharkie17
im still not sure yet, i thought it was weekend b4... none of my friends knows anything.. (thats what you get for letting your friend do all the planning) i will let you know as soon as i find out :(
You have to come Rich :(

·
Registered
2,274 Posts
Originally posted by: ZUM
You have to come Rich :(
werd

·
Registered
2,277 Posts

I speak from personal experience when I say that bailing out of ZUM's meets can only bring you bad luck in the future. :crazy:

G

·

For real I want to buy that wheel from you...

·
Registered
2,274 Posts
Originally posted by: EdgeCat

I speak from personal experience when I say that bailing out of ZUM's meets can only bring you bad luck in the future. :crazy:

yeah, ya dont wanna piss the almighty zum off :p

·
Registered
1,325 Posts
Originally posted by: CrAzYbEeRgUy

LMAO, Adam....I now know the secret to life ;)

CBG- And dont you ****in forget it.:thumbsup:

·
Registered
2,274 Posts
Originally posted by: ZUM
Originally posted by: CrAzYbEeRgUy

LMAO, Adam....I now know the secret to life ;)

CBG- And dont you ****in forget it.:thumbsup:
i wont and havent ;)

G

·
hehe...

well just now found out that we're going to keystone week B4 that weekend.. so i will be there...

i dont want to start out the new year with a bad karma hangin over my head and i did promise strracer that wheel...

1 - 20 of 30 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.