New Cougar Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
PLATINUM M0DERAT0R
4,995 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Soo funny, yet dumb... on HIS behalf.

Well today during my lunch break, I was driving back to work and I took the back roads *I love corners* anywho this Prelude was pulling out and I was just flying through the turns. Well I was watching him in my rearview mirror and I seen he was trying to catch up so I slowed down a lil'. The one lane was going to split into 2 lanes and when it did he got beside me and I look over then he stomped on his gas and his car pulled to the right and when he tried to recover his car just flew into the oncoming traffic lane (NO cars were coming) thank goodness.
It was funny and when we got to a traffic light he turned left and I turned right, I just blew my horn for like 30 seconds and reved up my engine *gatta love the way a catback exhaust sounds on the cougar*

Well that was my roadtale for today... but I have another one from Saturday.
We have a 4 lane street here with a turning lane where everyone gets together and hang out, well everyone is just haggin out and talking when out of no where this Honda Civic comes flyin' down the road and pulls his ebrake and does this 180 and just takes off the other way. It was tripped out because everyone was like what the hell did he do that for? I guess he thought he has something special... a HONDA.

Just thought I'd share

B

·
0 Posts
Hey, Ive seen many honda Civics around here that could spank a mustang GT. But, yeah, My cousin has a 91 honda civic and he perputrates like a maniac. Hes got a 'type-r' emblem, and a LS emblem on his his hatch!?! Nos and tenzo decals on the side but no nos or tenzo sh1t. I wonder what makes people 'try' to look fast when they cant back it up???

·
PLATINUM M0DERAT0R
4,995 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Soo funny, I was talking to my co-worker about crazy s*** that people are doing to their rides and the way there driving. Well come to find out he was the passenger in the black Honduh that pull the ebrake in the middle of the road. Small world, CRAZY WORLD, or just crazy honda drivers.

B

·
0 Posts
Originally posted by: XtremeCougar
Soo funny, I was talking to my co-worker about crazy s*** that people are doing to their rides and the way there driving. Well come to find out he was the passenger in the black Honduh that pull the ebrake in the middle of the road. Small world, CRAZY WORLD, or just crazy honda drivers.

lol

·
Registered
1,086 Posts
Originally posted by: XtremeCougar
Soo funny, yet dumb... on HIS behalf.

Well that was my roadtale for today... but I have another one from Saturday.
We have a 4 lane street here with a turning lane where everyone gets together and hang out, well everyone is just haggin out and talking when out of no where this Honda Civic comes flyin' down the road and pulls his ebrake and does this 180 and just takes off the other way. It was tripped out because everyone was like what the hell did he do that for? I guess he thought he has something special... a HONDA.

Just thought I'd share
when i read this part i actually did lol

wow im surpised he didnt turn his noens and flashers on after this "sick" stunt
lol

·
Registered
122 Posts
my buddy got smoked in his 4.6 mustang by a juiced up civic it was allready rolling at around 50 but still , he was stock then, but whats funny is ever since he got smoked that night he has put about 3500 into mods. better luck next time though.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts