New Cougar Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Ok seeing as my finacial (sp?) situtution has made a turn for the worst i must part with some things that i no longer need.

1st-The Evo 3 front bumper for a 97-99 eclipse but will also fit a 95-96 if you plan on getting those year head lights. The bumper needs a little work done to it since the person i got it from scraped it up pretty good.

2nd-Back bumper,unknown on who it is made by and what type it is maybe a DSM guru can help me out here. But the Bumper has not been put on any car and is in perfect condition minus just being dirty from sitting in my building.

3rd-Strut bar-again unknown about the manufacturer of this strut bar but was on my car when i purchased it. Only reason i took it off it because it is blue and i did not feel like painting it. It does have a few little bad spots but nothing major. Will fit 2nd generation eclipses,and talons. Not sure about the 1g's.

Lastly-I have a sub,box,and amp package that i would like to sell together but would be willing to split up if there is no interest in the set.Firstly the sub is a Kicker CompVR sub. I purchased the back in febuary and has only been used for about 5 months. It is rated a 800 watts and does better than some of the more expensive subwoofers.
The box is a ported box that i bought at circuit city when i bought the subwoofer. It is a very high quality box and has no tears or bad spots.
The amp is a pioneer 800 watt mono-channel amp. It has been a good amp to me and still works just like new.

Prices
Evo Bumper-$50 or best offer
Rear Bumper-$50 or best offer
Strut Bar-$30 or best offer
Sub,Box,& Amp-Brand new this combo cost me over $400 dollars but selling as a set i would like to get $200. If you want split up prices PM me for more info.

Thanks
EDIT: P.S- I also have all 4 stock speakers from my 99 cougar-i forgot i had those in my closet-$25

Attachments

·
Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Price of strut bar shipped to Great Falls, Mt 59405 please.
The best i could find from UPS is 14 dollars.

How much just for the amp??
i really dont wanna have to split this up since its such a good combo, but if i honestly had to i would ask $80 for the amp.

·
Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I guess for an extra $10 i could pull the cables out of the car. Which would be the power cable,RCA cables,ground wire,remote wire & if wanted about 3 feet of speaker wire.

·
Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
can you get a shipping quote for the sub package to zip 19335?
I dont the exact weight of the box amp and sub so i put it as 70 pounds, and shipping for that weight would be right at $30.00.

·
Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Ok i need this stuff gone yesterday, i am going to really low-ball myself and sell the sub,amp,box all for $175+ shipping. Someone come get this stuff....

·
8,582 Posts
I'm looking at the sub & amp - can you tell me a little more - is it a 12" sub? What size is the box? Is it a custom box or a standard square, etc. Looking for something for the Impala. (Cougar already has a decent sub setup I bought off another member, and a custom box made for a Cougar likely won't work in the Impala.) Thanks.

·
Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Yea sorry guy i already sold the sub/box. All i have is the Dsm parts and stock cougar speakers and amp,sorry.

·
8,582 Posts
Sorry, missed that. Thanks anyway!

·
Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
The dsm stuff is on importsnc and dsmsource.....i just posted it here cause i know some peeps on here have a few dsm's.....but i still need to sell that amp and stock cougar speakers.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.