New Cougar Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
933 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
A little problem with Drivin4fun.

Well, 1st off, I guess I look like an ass now, for posting my little problem. But anyway, I received a money order from Anthony today. I can't tell you how fast I received it. I had spoken to Him on Friday, and here it is, in my mailbox, from Florida to Ohio in 2 days. Thanks man. You guys have nothing to worry about when dealing with him. He was great about everything the whole time. I'm embarrassed I made myself look like an ass. :flushed:

Tony

·
Registered
1,790 Posts
RE:A little problem with Drivin4fun.

With personal checks, always call that persons bank to make sure they have enough money in their account to cover, or you get charged bigtime from your bank.

·
Registered
3,470 Posts

I can tell ya, since I personally know him...Anthony is not the type of person who would screw someone over. I'll see if I can speak to him this weekend, and make sure everythings gettin straightened out......

·
Registered
933 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
RE: A little problem with Drivin4fun.

Hey man. I appreciate this. I understand that stuff happens sometimes like this. I just want want to get everything worked out. :)

Tony

·
Registered
1,953 Posts

I agee with Chris...but I think that since you had already spoken to his Mom (dont understand why, but anyways) and she said she was mailing you out another payment then there was no need to post this negative feedback about him. Anthony would never ever try to screw anybody out of anything.

·
Registered
933 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
RE: A little problem with Drivin4fun.

I didn't post anything negative. If this all gets cleared up, then great, I'll delete the whole post. It was mainly to just let everyone know to be careful when dealing with a personal check.

Edit: By the way, I called his house to speak with him, but he wasn't home, so his mom took care of the matter. She asked me if there was anything she could help me with, so I explanied it to her. I didn't call to talk to his mom. :)

Tony

1 - 7 of 7 Posts