New Cougar Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
When I get in the car the seat squeaks, when I take off at a light the seat squeaks. It is driving me nuts! Anyone else have this problem? I wonder if there is anything that can be done to make it stop!!

G

·
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Do you like to be a Bad girl in your drivers seat. Just get you some KY Jelly or something and lubricate those springs baby
And try not to have some much fun next time...lol

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
i have to say that i think you made a pretty lame response, fastcougar2(loose your creativity on the name or what?). would you have reacted in that sort of manner if it had been a guy who posted the question? even if you think you are funny, the point of this question was obviously an answer, not some kind of chauvanistic male giggle. the female members of neco have as much interest and concern for their cougars as the male members, so i personally think that your response was silly and inappropriate. if you couldn't answer her question, why go to the trouble of displaying such an ignorant response??!!??!!

·
Administrator
11,733 Posts
eeeshh. Just to point out that we are a fun bunch here and silly responses like this do happen. They may not answer the question at hand but may help in another way or just be weird. And FastCougar2 has already had his share of razzing on his name when he first popped in.

In this case, try spraying some WD-40 on the springs, or take it to the dealership and have them look at it. Mine squeaks as well and when I go in for my 20k mi check-up that'll be one of the things looked at.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.