New Cougar Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Recently my power window on my passsanger side stopped working. At first it would start to come down and stop halfway down even when i had my finger pressed down on the button. Then a few seconds later would go all the way down. And then do the same on the way back up. Now it recently Just stopped working all together. I also noticed that the light thats on the button does not come on when i turn my lights on. I dont know if I have a bad connection or i need a new motor for my window or something. If anyone has had this problem before or can help me out I'd appreciate it. Thanks

-Ryan

·
Registered
4,973 Posts
I had the same problem with my driver side window. I needed a new switch.

Mike

·
Registered
388 Posts
In the main title you say Driver side power window, does this mean both switches driver and passenger won't roll up or down. And have you tried to mod your led's in the switches lately? I put 5mm in my switches and the connection is just enough, next go around I will do 3mm.

·
Registered
29 Posts
same problem on mine but i got it working i didn't want to pay for a new switch from the dealer although what i did is a little more triky i put window roll up modules in basically the switch will activate a relay and the relay will drive the motor works better now and if you want it downe circuit city can do it for you i did it myself and i can also roll my windows up and down with my remote for my aftermarket alarm

1 - 5 of 5 Posts