New Cougar Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
About 4 months ago I broke my driver side mirror off pulling out of my garage...First wreck in the year+ I've been driving my coug...I was wondering if I can find a cheap mirror online, can I go to any body shop with the part and let them install it?...If so can I get some prices I can look forward too?....Also my brakes are so old they're starting to chirp when I stop with them...How much is it going to cost to get them replaced?

·
Registered
8,235 Posts
Theres a Cougar in a junk yard near Slurpee im gonna go check it for parts some time soon.... ill see if they have a driver side mirror...what color is your cougar?

SP motorsports If you just need pads its not too bad. If your looking to save money you can order any of those and install them. If youve never done that before and need help, im sure one of us can help you. If ya want you can drive out to my house some nite or weekend and ill do it with ya. Hope your rotors arent seized to the hub.

·
Registered
999 Posts
I took the one off the cougar at the junkyard. I don't know how the other driver mirror is. It had rolled over, so I don't know how bad the mirror took the hit. If I remember right, I payed something like 50 bucks for it. Then just had to get it painted.

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Sorry for taking so long to check this....My cougar is silver and it's a 99 (if that even makes a difference)
I'll take some pics tonight of the damage...It's hanging on by a clip in the mirror....only falls off when I hit a 5 foot deep pothole... :rolleyes:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.