New Cougar Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
5,952 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
im not planning on getting this made or anything, and i know its on lined school paper, and not in color, but i was bored in class, so i drew lol. but let me know what you all think. oh, and i didnt draw it from the side with side skirts because when i tried, i couldnt get it to look right. so i only did the front and rear.

·
Premium Member
6,085 Posts
cool drawing.....I keep seeing a monkey face for some reason :confused: like that center gap is a tongue, the grill a nose, and the headlights are eyes.

Neat idea though, props for creativity

·
Registered
4,973 Posts
yea for some reason I feel like that first pic is sticking its tongue out and laughing at me.

Mike

·
Registered
5,952 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
haha, yeah, i see that now. i guess its not a very agressive front is it?

·
Registered
2,637 Posts
on a topic i posted a few weeks ago, looks the same and personally i like the way this chop look.

·
Registered
1,714 Posts
Originally posted by: BasSpyder420
on a topic i posted a few weeks ago, looks the same and personally i like the way this chop look.
:puke::puke::puke:

ick... totally ruin the front... it doesn't have anything in common with the lines of the rest of the car.

To each his own...

·
Registered
192 Posts
correct me if i'm wrong but i thought that was a kit made for a tiburon...

either way its definatly got to be my least favorite kit ever created ever and it makes me wanna hurl everytime i see it...

esp when i saw it molded to fit an RX-8...:disgust:

EDIT: i mean the kit right above me...not the one that was drawn...that one looks pretty neat IMO

·
Registered
2,637 Posts
i posted the pic cause i thought that the drawing looked like the pic.

·
Registered
1,289 Posts
if the black part was c/f or something more visible i dont think itd be too bad.

but on the topic, that front is just crazy. thats what classes are for... to design stuff. its where i drew out all my graphics designs.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts